The Flow Company® is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impacts of its activities on the environment.
Taking a green approach and looking after the environment is important to us in creating a sustainable and better environment.
Although a huge task, we partner and work with like-minded companies and manufacturers to help us meet these targets and reduce our environmental footprint.
Travel and logistics amount to a large percentage of our footprint, our aim to source closer products and reducing emissions helps us to achieve this goal.
Key points in achiveing this strategy are:
- Minimising waste through recyclable and products and packaging (where possible) and selection of products with longer lifespans.
- Minimising emissions through selection of products from like-minded manufacturers which are based locally, regionally and continentally, reducing shipping times.
- Reducing travel emissions with large storage facilities centrally located in Europe and reducing international shipping.
- Promoting Recycling actively both internally with procedures and among customers / suppliers with safe, recyclable products and waste disposal.
- Promoting and sourcing a product range which minimizes environmental impact on both production and distribution.
- Complying and meeting all environmental legislation which relates to the company.